The oncology information systems market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6% and reach US$5.4 billion from 2022 to 2032
Expanding healthcare IT industry will generate new opportunities to promote the oncology information system market for $16.02 billion by 2032. The oncology information systems market has been divided into two segments: solutions and professional services. Solutions represent the majority of turnover, ie 73.4%.
NEWARK, Del., July 8, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The oncology information systems market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.8%. The oncology information systems market should go from $2.59 billion in 2022 at $5.48 billion by 2032.
Rising incidence and prevalence of cancer along with growing need to reduce the cost of cancer care is driving the growth of the oncology information systems market along with the potential benefits offered by information systems in oncology in the treatment, management and planning of cancer.
The oncology information systems market includes software and services used for the comprehensive management of information and images, which facilitates the management and optimization of cancer patient profiles and treatments.
Sales and operating revenue of key players in the Oncology Information System market have declined due to COVID-19. Stocks were reduced due to strict production controls.
Get a sample PDF of the report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15150
One of the major drivers for the growth of the oncology information systems market is the rising incidence of cancer cases. There are a few other factors driving the major trends and opportunities in the Oncology Information System market such as the growing need to reduce the cost of oncology care and the growing adoption of Oncology Information System as well as electronic health records (EHRs) and other oncology information systems.
A major impediment to the implementation of OIS solutions in hospitals is the lack of skilled resources which influences future Oncology Information System market trends as well as Oncology Information System market opportunities. Currently, the demand for health informatics professionals exceeds the supply in the developing and developed oncology information systems market, including United States and Europe.
Asia Pacific accounted for 17.8% of the oncology information systems market. The Asia Pacific The oncology information system market is growing due to several factors including rising prevalence of cancer and increasing investment in implementing IT solutions in healthcare facilities, which is influencing trends in market adoption of oncology information systems.
KEY POINTS TO REMEMBER:
- The oncology information systems market has been divided into two segments: solutions and professional services. The solutions segment represents the majority of sales, ie 73.4%.
- The solution segment is sub-divided into patient information systems and treatment planning systems, the latter accounting for lion oncology information system market share.
- Medical oncology accounted for the largest market share of oncology information systems in global revenue, accounting for 61.4% of total revenue.
- In 2021, the North America The regional oncology information system market had the highest oncology information system market share of 38.5%.
- The software segment accounted for 83.6% of the market for oncology information systems products and services.
- Radiation oncology accounted for 53.8% of the oncology information systems market.
- Asia Pacific accounted for 17.8% of the oncology information systems market.
Ask a [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-15150
The leading companies in the oncology information system market are majorly focusing on the integration of technological innovation with the introduction of web-based oncology solutions and web-based oncology information system solutions. IA with the aim of improving the treatment regime, which is expected to have a positive impact on the growth of the oncology information system market in the near future.
Elekta AB, Accuray Inc., Varian Medical Systems, RaySearch Laboratories, Cerner Corp., BrainLab, Philips Healthcare, Prowess, Inc., DOSIsoft SA, ViewRay Inc., MIM Software and Flatiron are some of the major players in oncology information system market.
- Varian Medical Systems, Inc. announced a $10.0 million investment and a strategic collaboration agreement with COTA, Inc., a clinical data custodian in the oncology industry, in 2020.
- Siemens Healthineers (Germany) completed the acquisition of Varian Medical System in August 2021. (UK). The goal of this acquisition was to create a single, highly integrated portfolio of oncology information system workflows.
- Koninklijke Philips AG (The Netherlands) and Electra (Sweden) will collaborate on June 2021 develop advanced, comprehensive and personalized cancer care through precision oncology information solutions.
- McKesson Corporation (USA) launched Ontada, an oncology technology and knowledge company dedicated to advancing cancer research and care, in December 2020.
- Patient information systems
- Treatment planning systems
- Professional services
- Medical oncology
- Radiation oncology
- Surgical oncology
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
About Future Market Insights Healthcare Division
The Health care The Future Market Insights team offers expert analysis, quick research and strategic recommendations with the aim of providing authentic information and accurate results to help clients worldwide. With a repository of over 100 reports and over a million data points, the team has been insightfully analyzing the industry in over 50 countries for over a decade. The team provides a brief analysis of key trends, including the competitive landscape, profit margin, and research development efforts.
Download the PDF brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-15150
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply-side trends
1.4. Analysis of the technology roadmap
1.5. Analysis and recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limits
3. Market Context
3.1. Market dynamics
3.2. Scenario forecast
3.2.1. Demand in the optimistic scenario
3.2.2. Demand in Likely Scenario
3.2.3. Demand in the conservative scenario
3.3. Opportunity Map Analysis
3.4. Investment Feasibility Matrix
3.5. PESTLE and Porter’s analysis
3.6. Regulatory landscape
3.6.1. By key regions
3.6.2. By key countries
3.7. Regional Parent Market Outlook
4. Global Oncology Information Systems Market Analysis 2017-2021 and Forecast, 2022-2032
4.1. Historical Market Size Value Analysis (USD Million), 2017-2021
4.2. Current and Future Market Size Value Projections (USD Million), 2022-2032
4.2.1. Analysis of annual growth trends
4.2.2. Analysis of opportunities in absolute dollars
Full [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-15150
See related research reports:
Interferon market: The global interferon market is expected to reach a valuation of US$9.4 billion in 2022 and expand further at a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2032. The global market is expected to reach US$13.8 billion end of 2032.
Intravascular Imaging Market: The intravascular imaging market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period, against US$367.48 million in 2022 to reach a valuation of US$615.91 million by 2032.
Bacterial diagnostics in the aquaculture market: The aquaculture bacterial diagnostics market is expected to register a CAGR of 7% during the forecast period, against US$3.5 billion in 2021, to reach a valuation of US$8.4 billion by 2032.
Dynamic Spinal Attachment Systems Market: The dynamic spinal attachment system market is expected to register a CAGR of 10% during the forecast period, against US$59.7 million in 2022 to reach a valuation of US$154.85 million by 2032.
Bleeding Control Kits Market: Global Bleeding Control Kits Market Size is expected to be valued at US$7.6 billion in 2032 and grows at a CAGR of 2.9% over the forecast period of 2022 to 2032.
About Future Market Insights (IMF)
Future Market Outlook (ESOMAR-certified research organization and member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides detailed information on the driving factors that increase the demand in the market. It reveals opportunities that will drive market growth in various segments on the basis of source, application, sales channel, and end-use over the next 10 years.
Future Market Outlook Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Office 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, UNITED STATES
Such. : +1-845-579-5705
For sales inquiries: [email protected]
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs
SOURCE Future Market Outlook