The market for traffic sensors is estimated at USD
New York, December 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com Announces the Publication of the “Traffic Sensors Market by Type, Technology, Application and Region – Global Forecast to 2026” report – https: //www.reportlinker . com / p05059903 /? utm_source = GNW
However, the high cost and meeting the basic requirements for installing non-intrusive sensors are expected to hold back the growth of the market.
The imaging sensor will see the strongest growth in the coming years
The image sensor is expected to account for the largest share of the overall traffic sensor market by 2026. By image sensor, images are seen from cameras located next to or on the road.
In addition, the images seen from the camera located in the vehicle can be used for detecting the car behind it, measuring the distance to the next vehicle, obstacle detection and lane detection. This traffic image sensor can be integrated into a traffic light controller due to its compact size.
The image sensor also offers high sensitivity even in low light conditions, this image sensor has high speed imaging capabilities which provide better daytime imaging performance.
The 2D segment is expected to hold the largest share in 2026
Despite the many advantages of 3D sensor technology for quality traffic monitoring applications, many traffic control authorities continue to rely solely on 2D sensors for quality control processes. Although useful in a limited number of scenarios, the 2D sensor is limited in its ability to achieve 100% quality control, which is considered a major concern, especially in heavy multi-lane urban traffic jams. , where close to 100% quality control is a major preference.
For these reasons, the 2D sensor will continue to dominate the traffic sensor market.
APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the global traffic sensors market during the forecast period (2021-2026)
APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the overall traffic sensor market. The fastest growing APAC traffic sensors market is expected to be driven by the increasing number of mega-cities and population growth in both developed and developing countries.
The breakdown of the main report participants is shown below:
• By type of business: level 1 – 30%, level 2 – 45% and level 3 – 25%
• By designation: C level executives – 35%, director level – 45% and others – 20%
• By region: North America – 50%, Europe – 30%, APAC – 10% and RDM – 10%
The traffic sensor market was dominated by EFKON (Austria), Siemens (United States), International Road Dynamics (Canada), Kapsch TrafficCom (Austria) and Q-Free ASA (Norway).
This research report categorizes the Traffic Sensors market by Sensor Type, Technology, Application, and Region. The report describes the major drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities relating to the Traffic Sensors market and predicts the same till 2026.
Main advantages of purchasing the report
The report would assist the leaders / new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the Traffic Sensors market comprehensively and provides the closest market size projection for all sub-segments in different regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders understand the market pulse and provides them with information on the key drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities for market growth.
3. This report would help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and obtain more information to improve their position in the company. The competitive landscape section includes product launches and developments, collaborations and acquisitions.
4. This report would help to understand the pre- and post-COVID-19 scenarios as to how the traffic sensor penetration will look like during the forecast period. The regional segment includes the impact analysis by country of COVID-19 and the initiatives taken to overcome these impacts
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05059903/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.