Passenger Information System: Global Markets
New York, Sept. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Passenger Information System: Global Markets” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06320640/?utm_source=GNW
Using 2021 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period, 2022-2027. Market values have been estimated based on the total revenue of the passenger information system solution providers.
The report covers the PIS market by user base across different regions. It also highlights key trends and challenges affecting the market and vendor landscape.
The report includes:
– 48 data tables and 24 additional tables
– An overview of the global traveler information system market
– Market size estimates and global market trend analyses, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021 with compound annual growth rate (CAGR) projections to 2026
– Highlights of the Passenger Information System market potential, based on component, location, mode of transport and region
– Description of Intelligent Transportation System categories, industry technology analysis, and information on recent developments, regulatory structure, use cases/case studies, and government initiatives
– Market share analysis of key industry companies and coverage of their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances and other key market strategies and relevant patent analysis
– Full company profiles of major players including Hitachi, Efkon, Clever Devices and Siemens
The Passenger Information System (SIP) is the operating tool that provides passengers with audio and visual information at stations and transfer facilities automatically or manually at all times. It involves managing route information and displays across various components.
These devices can be of different types, including screens, indicators on platforms or signs in general. The information displayed can be customized to meet customer needs and different languages.
Additionally, on passenger platforms, the same visual and audio techniques can be used to present corporate or commercial information.
The global PIS market is estimated to reach $1 billion REMOVED by 2021. The PIS market is expected to grow at a CAGR of % REMOVED during the forecast period, reaching $1 billion REMOVED by the end of 2027 Continuous advancements in wireless data communication, increasing adoption of advanced technologies, growing adoption of smartphones and growing consumer demand for real-time information is driving the growth of the PIS market. However, high maintenance and implementation costs may hamper market expansion.
In this report, the global PIS market is segmented on the basis of industry segment, location, mode of transportation and geography. Based on the business segment, the PIS market is categorized into solutions and services.
The solutions segment, which dominates the market, reached $ billion DELETED in 2021. The PIS solutions market is expected to grow at a CAGR of % DELETED during the forecast period, to reach $ billion DELETED by by the end of 2027.
Based on location, the PIS market is segmented into on-board stations and stations. Based on mode of transport, the PIS market is segmented into railways; pavements; and airways and waterways.
By geography, the PIS market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America. The European region dominates the global PIS market.
In 2021, the total turnover of the European SIP market reached $1 billion REDACTED, which represented REDACTED % of the global SIP market. Among all regions, Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing SIP market.
The Asia-Pacific SIP Market was valued at $1 Billion REMOVED in 2021. The Asia-Pacific SIP Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of % REMOVED during the forecast period to reach $1 Billion REMOVED by by the end of 2027.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06320640/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.