Click here to learn more about missing Microsoft Exchange hyperlink
If Microsoft 365 or Microsoft Office is installed on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC and you are using Microsoft Outlook 2019/2016/2013 or Outlook for Office 365 to connect to your Microsoft Exchange Server mailbox, you may notice that your mail folders show only the most recent items – also, at the bottom of the item list, the Click here to learn more about the Microsoft Exchange hyperlink is missing – this article provides solutions to this problem.
Click here to know more about missing Microsoft Exchange hyperlink in Outlook
If the Click here to learn more about missing Microsoft Exchange hyperlink in Outlook on your Windows 11/10 PC, you can try our recommended solutions below in no particular order and see if that helps to fix the error on your computer.
- Run the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant tool
- Change Outlook download preferences setting
- Make Outlook download all emails from server
Let’s take a look at the description of the process involved regarding each of the listed solutions.
1]Run the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant tool
As mentioned in the post introduction, you may notice that your mail folders only show the most recent items. So, it could be a case of email sync issues. You can start troubleshooting to fix the problem at hand by running the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant tool, which also has a command-line version, on your device.
The tool can help you with Outlook if:
Try the following solution if the automated wizard was not helpful.
2]Change Outlook download preferences setting
The problem in sight may occur if the Download preferences parameter is configured for Download headers Where Download headers then full items Or the Mail to keep offline the setting is not set to All. This is a known limitation in Outlook 2019/2016/2013 and Outlook for Office 365.
To work around this problem, you must modify the Download preferences update Download the complete elements. Here’s how:
- Start Outlook.
- Click it send receive tongue.
- To select Download preferences.
- Then select Download the complete elements.
3]Make Outlook download all emails from server
You can make Outlook download all emails from the server by clicking the Click here to learn more about Microsoft Exchange Hyperlink. But since the link is missing, you can try the second option which is to configure Mail to keep offline optional for Use Cached Exchange Mode.
Proceed as follows:
- Open Microsoft Outlook (if you can’t, see Can’t start Microsoft Outlook, Can’t open Outlook window).
- Go to the File menu.
- To choose Account settings.
- Then select Account settings again from the drop-down menu.
- In the Account Settings window, select your account.
- Click it Change button.
- In the Offline Settings window that opens, activate the Use Cached Exchange Mode to download emails to Outlook Data File.
- Now drag the slider under Download past emails (you can see the Mail to keep offline option) to the desired time limit.
By default, options ranging from 3 days to 5 years and All are available. If you choose AllOutlook will download all your messages to your computer. So make sure you have enough disk space on your computer.
- Click on following once you have finished.
- Restart Outlook when prompted.
How to enable hyperlinks in Outlook?
To enable hyperlinks in Outlook, follow these steps:
- Open Outlook.
- Go to Settings.
- Under the Auto Format tab, check the tab Internet and network paths with hyperlinks box under To replace.
- Click on Okay. Going forward, you should see links that you type or paste in future posts underlined and blue.
Why doesn’t Outlook show hyperlinks?
The main reason for hyperlinks not working or displaying in Outlook is that the default internet browser is not registered (correctly) on your Windows 11/10 operating system. Usually, this problem occurs after uninstalling Google Chrome or changing the default browser from Internet Explorer to Chrome or Firefox.
How to fix a hyperlink in Outlook?
If you are unable to open hyperlinks in Microsoft Outlook, you can check for available updates in Outlook by following these steps:
- Start Outlook.
- Select the File tongue.
- To select desktop account.
- To select Update Options.
- Click on Update now. Outlook will check for and install all available updates, which may resolve your issue.
Why is my hyperlink not clickable?
In most cases, if the hyperlink is not clickable, it is either due to the security restrictions of your Internet browser which do not allow the opening of pop-up windows, or to your Flash player plug-in which prevents you from opening URLs in local Flash files. To turn a link into a clickable link, you can type or paste the URL of the link you want your chart to link to, then click Okay.